1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal information including, for example, your name and e-mail address that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
- JBE does not collect or process credit or debit card (“Payment Card”) information. Acuity Scheduler collects Payment Card information with respect to bookings made through the website, www.acuityscheduling.com. Such payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional or subsequent purchases using the information they’ve – stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, billing address, and the last four digits of your card number.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Except as described under the “Disclosure of Your Information” section below, we do not provide your personal information to any third party without your specific consent, as defined by applicable law.
3. NEWSLETTERS OR OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
If you sign up to receive promotional materials from us via email we will use the information you give us to provide the communications, you have requested.
If you inform us that you wish to cancel email promotional materials by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com, we will remove you from our mailing list.
If you provide your phone number to us directly or through a third-party for the specific purpose of receiving an SMS message, you will receive such SMS message (the “SMS Service”). Standard text message rates will apply.
4. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
To our knowledge, the Website does not use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts.
As true of most websites, we gather certain information and automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
If you receive the HTML-formatted version of our email newsletter, your opening of the newsletter is notified to us and saved. Your clicks on links in the newsletter are also saved. These and the open statistics are used in aggregate form to give us an indication of the popularity of the content and to help us make decisions about future content and formatting.
5. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us through the Website is stored on secure servers provided by DLZ Design, www.dlzdesign.co.uk. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology via www.acuityscheduling.com; all payment information is stored with this payment processor and is never stored on JBE’s servers. Where you have chosen a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the appointment scheduler, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and suggest that you change your password frequently.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Products; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. ACCESS TO AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, JBE will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information, please email broomedwardsT44@gmail.com.
To request the deletion of your personal data that we have on file please email us at broomedwardsT44@gmail.com. Upon request, JBE will permanently and irrevocably anonymize your data such that it can never be reconstructed to identify you as an individual.
We will aim to respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe.
7. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content provided by the Products is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with the best possible care for your individual therapy plan.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to the Products if required.
- To provide you with the occasional newsletter service to the extent that you have provided consent for such practices under applicable law.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Products and of the fulfilment of your Product orders.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or in-Product communication) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to companies that host advertisements on our behalf.
8. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- In some circumstances, based on your specific requests, we may need to disclose your personal information to a health care professional so that they can provide a service you have requested from such party, or fulfil a request for information from such party.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, similar legal process, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of JBE, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
To the extent that you have provided appropriate consent under applicable law to certain processing activities, such consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Our Products include social media features, such as the Facebook link button, Instagram link button, Linked In link button and Twitter link button. These features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our Products, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Products. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
11. INFORMATION POSTED ON FORUMS
JBE users may have the ability to post content to one or more JBE Product pages that will be confirmed for display by JBE. All such users may request and obtain removal of such posted content by contacting JBE at email@example.com and specifically identifying the content to be removed. Please be advised that any such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of all traces of the content posted on the JBE forum(s).